My FB

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day 40- the glamorous life

Vivienne is sitting on my lap fighting sleep, but she's pretty close so this will be short.  Today I managed to get pooped on, peed on, spit up on, and puked on.  Needless to say, it's laundry day now.  Good thing Vivienne slept from 10-4 last night because I had the energy and the patience to laugh about it all.  We did a little Valentine's Day photo project and I was able to get thank you cards ordered (finally).  I'm thankful Russell will be home tomorrow- it's a lot of work with 2 kids and 2 dogs and a house all day long!

 Good morning mama
Oh, did you see that?  Umm I was just finding my nose 
Kisses 
He actually asked me to put her on him today 
Happy babies :)  
All dressed up for their valentine's photo shoot- she was not impressed with the headband 
Mom- seriously?  
well, Jackson thought it was funny 
Sleepy little girl 

Jackson showing off what a good big brother he is 
 Nap time in the pack n play
 Bath time after shoving so much food in his mouth he puked all over- he seems too happy, I'm starting to think he planned this
He likes to dip his applesauce in ranch- interesting taste preferences 
 He ended up with all of my applesauce and half of the greek yogurt I got to replace the applesauce 
Hanging out with the puppy that I got out to practice being nice to Joe and Bernie

No comments:

Post a Comment