My FB

Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 37-We survived

Our first day all alone was a success.  I'm learning that it takes a lot longer to get ready with 2 little kids than it did with one.  Hopefully I get more efficient or else I'll be getting up at 4 am in order to make it to school on time.  We got Jackson to Ms. Brenda's and he had a great day.  A little pushing in the morning, but he was sharing and playing nicely by lunch time.  My check up went great and I'm healing well.  Vivienne and I went grocery shopping for this week's sales, stopped at school to go over stuff for an IEP I need to write, and then came home.  We did dishes and diapers and relaxed for a little bit.  Then we picked up Jackson, let Willis meet Miss Vivienne and headed to Pizza Hut for a WVEA meeting.  We had a good time there and except for a little attention seeking behavior and whining from Jackson, both kids were pretty good.  We stopped on the way home and got Jackson's breathing meds and then commenced the hectic evening routine- a little late, but it's better late than never.
I am pretty proud that even though we got home at 7:00, by 8:30 I had both babies bathed, fed, read to and asleep.  The dogs were fed and out, the playroom and living room were clean, and all of my clothes were put away.  Oh and Jackson had his breathing treatment.  I call that a successful night, so now with a sleeping baby on my shoulder I'm going to finish up here and head to bed.  We didn't get a whole lot of pictures today, but will tomorrow because I have plans for a lazy pajama day!

My mischievous little man 
Vivienne and I relaxing before picking up Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment