My FB

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 54- Picture Perfect Day

We had a lot of firsts and pictures today, so I won't write too much and I'll let the captions do the talking.  It was a beautiful day and we were surprised with Russell coming home and finally cutting Jackson's hair :)  I was able to get the playroom cleaned up while Jackson finished dinner. 
Hey, you what are you doing?  
Her first smile- for Jackson only :)  
 In return he gave her the monster
Playtime with blocks- he was pretending to count and has decided that an orange is an apple 
 Vivienne playing too
 Vivienne in her Twinkie Tush diaper- one I decided not to use, but still like
 My entry to the Twinkie Tush photo contest- I'll be asking for votes next week :) 
 Jackson enjoying his green monster smoothie- got to love it!  Veggies, fruit x2, protein and dairy
Having fun at the playground 
He loved to climb and go down the slide over and over and over 
Down again 
Being a boy and tasting the wood chips- he didn't like them 
Down the slide he goes  
Before the hair cut 
 After (he rides the car while we cut his hair)
Close up of his handsome new 'do 
Vivienne wearing her first pair of sbish longies :) XS Mocha and they are still huge 
Dad got a haircut today too 

No comments:

Post a Comment