My FB

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Day 35- Vivienne gets her rocker!

Thanks to Aunt Peg- Vivienne got her very own infant to toddler rocker.  This thing is awesome.  Since Jackson won't share his, it's fabulous for us to have one for Vivienne.  No more dragging the Rock n Play or the bouncy seat from room to room when I need my hands and don't feel like wearing the moby around.  She took right too it and enjoyed some time with Jackson, who brought his to sit side by side with her.  I'm so thankful for this gift!

Today was a lazy morning and Vivienne and I grabbed a little nap while Russell and Jackson hung out for a bit. After Jackson's nap we headed out grocery shopping where I save almost $40 in coupons!  Vivienne did great in the moby and I feel more confident about taking both kids out by myself when I need to.  Then we went to Burger King where Jackson got to play with some of my students who happened to be there.  Finally, we made it home for our bedtime routine and now Jackson is sleeping and Vivienne is hanging out on my lap.  We're looking forward to a nice quiet family day tomorrow and then I start my first full week home alone with the two babies- wish me luck!



How Russell found Jackson sleeping when he got home last night 
 Sibling love- furball edition
What- we're just wrestling 
Jackson wanted to sit by Vivienne and watch a little Super Why while she took a nap
Jackson decided that Vivienne needed Mr. Monkey, his dog, and his puppy rattle- this is true love!

1 comment:

  1. He's such a good big brother. :-)) You're doing just great with this parenting gig. <3 Jannet

    ReplyDelete