My FB

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Day 50- Sleepy Sunday

This evening was much nicer than last night.  Vivienne barely fussed at all all day.  I hope we can avoid a night like last night for awhile.  I don't know what's different, but I"ll take it.  She fell asleep 5 minutes before I was getting up to change her into PJs (I had to watch the end of Amazing Race :) ).  I'm debating waking her, but I think I'll just change her when she gets up for her first feeding.  We had a lazy Sunday around here and it was nice to recover from the past couple of fussy evenings.  I'm going to try and get a video of Jackson in time out.  He kills me.  I give him a choice to "be nice or go to time out" and sometimes he'll choose time out.  Then he just walks over to the love seat, climbs up and glares at me.  After a minute or two, when I can see him get a bit distracted, I ask him if he's ready to be nice.  His face instantly changes as he shakes his head yes, then he goes to kiss or hug whomever he hurt.  I hope Vivienne is as easy with timeout, or in a perfect world that we didn't need it. Oh and please excuse Jackson's outfit, his father picked it out. 
 Morning relaxation with Dad
Nap time #1 
Nap time #2 
Debating on whether it's worth time out to climb up on the chair and stand on it to rock it again.  
 Making sure Dad cleaned his grapes good enough
 Kisses during playtime- I swear he's going to fall on her one of these times
Reaching for the giraffe 
Trying to take his Tonka truck to bath time 
Sleepy baby

No comments:

Post a Comment