My FB

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day 46- Long Day

The kids were good, but it's just one of those days where I don't feel like I'm don't have enough hands or time to get everything done.  Vivienne just went down and one or the other has been awake and needed me all day long.  Finally, the dishes are done, the toys are put away, and most of today's laundry is done so it's a really short post tonight because I'm really looking forward to some sleep.  Jackson's going to the sitter's tomorrow so I'm hoping to get the house in shape for the weekend visit from their grandparents.  I'm also hoping to sneak in a little nap tomorrow too.
A view of how I get through the day since Vivienne isn't a fan of napping alone, though she was awake and kept turning her head to check out what was going on for the first hour in the sleepy wrap 
 Jackson's in between sizes in his pants- these jeans were an obvious fail, but he wouldn't let me put on a different pair of pants
 The first time I tried to put her to bed after she had been sleeping soundly on me for 20 minutes
 You aren't really going to leave me here are you mama? 
 Stretching herself awake
I came back and got her since she started fussing 10 minutes later- that was an hour ago.  She's finally sound asleep in the rock n play and I'm headed to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment