My FB

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Day 124-Just one of those nights

We had a good evening up until just after bath time.  Then Jackson decided he wasn't going to bed, Vivienne was hungry and overtired and there was only one me.  So after wrestling with Jackson to get his breathing treatment while listening to Vivienne cry- I was relieved to get him to bed.  She was asleep 20 minutes later.  I cuddled with her a little extra because I felt super bad that she got pushed to the side so I could get him down.  After they had been down an hour, I went to tuck them in, I found her peacefully sleeping, and him reading his train book.  He was so sweet and cuddly, it made me forget about the swollen cheek bone.  After 3 years and starting to think I would never have children, I can only say that even nights like this, I am thankful.  I know I will look back and laugh at these nights.  So I will sneak in one more time and give them one more kiss and start all over tomorrow.
Getting ready to run off the couch 
 not a happy baby :(
Fully belly makes for a much happier little girl 
You thought I was sleeping, silly mama

No comments:

Post a Comment