My FB

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day 129-4 month wakeful :(

Vivienne has started the four month wakeful period.  She's still fighting sleep, so I'll make this brief. I can't wait until she finds her thumb or takes a pacifier so going to and stay asleep will be easier.  We had a pretty good day today, got to vote, hit the post office and grocery shop.  Both kids took forever to go to sleep for their afternoon nap so it was late bedtimes.  I hope that we can get back in a decent routine by the weekend.  I didn't get a lot of pictures because we were busy having fun playing, jumping in puddles, and running errands, but there are a couple.  
Good morning (both kids slept until 8:30!) 
Hanging out while I get the diaper bag packed- she staring at her crazy brother 
 Mine!
Hanging out with Mama after Jackson goes to sleep.  She always seems the most alert and interactive (and does the longest tummy time) after her last nap of the day.  I just love that time!

No comments:

Post a Comment