My FB

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day 136- Green

Inadvertently, I put both kids in matching diapers and then they both were down to just those diapers after dinner.  Jackson was covered in food and Vivienne in drool.  We had a fun night playing trains and dancing around making dinner.  Vivienne wasn't in the best mood, but once we go to bath time she was happy to kick around.  Not a whole lot of pictures because it was laundry/diapers/dinner/bathroom night and if my hands didn't have kids, they were cleaning.  Both kids were asleep by nine, later than I'd like, but only 8 more school days and then it won't be rushed evenings!

 Flying toddler
I'm stealing your computer Mama, dare you to get me 
 Happy lady in her underwoolies :) 
This is as close as I feel like getting to her 
 You can't make me smile
Fine, but I'm not sitting up- we don't do matchy matchy pictures mom- that's lame 
 Jackson steals the camera while I change her diaper- I never know what I'm going to find when I upload at night
 yummy truck
oh how she loves naked baby time 
 I was doing some babywearing pictures for a mom group
Jackson felt left out so I let him hang out int he wrap for a bit 

No comments:

Post a Comment