My FB

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Day 137- Big Boy

Not a lot of pictures today because we had a busy evening and the same will go for tomorrow, but I was so proud of the kids tonight.  We went to a dinner/meeting at Kings and both were so well behaved.  Jackson played on the phone and ate the entire kids ravioli (and then came home and ate a bowl of goldfish), he was friendly by the end of the night and talking up a storm.  Vivienne contentedly hung out (even though she had to have been hungry since I woke her up from a nap when I picked her up) she smiled and looked around and didn't fuss a bit.
I didn't sleep well last night, I'm not sure why- just so much to do at the end of the school year, I guess.  So now that Jackson is finally sleeping, I'm headed to bed too- everything else can wait until tomorrow!
teething monster has arrived- note red cheeks, fingers in mouth, and soaked tshirt 
Dad photo bombed a perfectly good picture of Jackson telling me about the letter of the day- D 
No sweat, I got ya Mom 
Getting ready for bed  
Silly little lady needed just a little more playtime before crashing

No comments:

Post a Comment