My FB

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Day 143- New Tooth

I didn't manage to catch a picture of her new tooth, but it's there and the second one isn't far behind.  Knock on wood, she's a better teether than Jackson was/is.  It's a later night since we did a Google hangout with Mom and George and FaceTime with Russell.  Technology is so cool.  I love that even though it was just the 3 of us here tonight, both babies were able to spend time with family members far away.  Jackson gets so jealous of any camera time Vivienne gets, it's hilarious.  I still have some laundry to fold, but did manage to get a lot done tonight.  So a couple of pictures this evening, tomorrow is the dentist for me and it's Jackson's first visit.  Yay teeth lol
Choo choo time in the morning with Ah ah and his mooooooooooooovie (Mr. Monkey and smoothie) 
Hanging out with Jackson 
Hey baby! 
No baby mama- take a picture of me!  (Vivienne is going to be one tough chick!) 
Hugs- she's not fooled, check out that dirty look! 
Happy baby at bath time! 
Jackson loves to slam the door and lock himself out then scream "help, help" He might just like attention a little bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment