My FB

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Day 131- I hate packing

I always feel like I'm missing something!  We are going to be gone just over 24 hours and it never ceases to amaze me how much 2 kids need.  I'm trying to get things ready so I can leave pretty quickly after school tomorrow, but I think I'm going to throw in the towel and work at it some more in the morning.  We had a busy evening and I got pictures when we finally sat down for bath time, but they are smiley pictures, so it was worth the wait.  We had breakfast for dinner and Jackson ate his syrup with a spoon- strange little boy :) Vivienne lost her blanket privileges and has been moved to a sleep sack.  She started pulling the blanket up over her face so she's down to just her bunny for bedtime.  She did fine though and was asleep by 9:30.





No comments:

Post a Comment