My FB

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Day 130- Another late night

I'm still working trying to get Vivienne to stay asleep, so it's another short post.  We all had a good day today, full of choo choos, blocks, Abby Cadaby, and cars.  This week seems to be flying by, probably because I still have packing to do for the baptism and if she keeps up these late nights, I won't get much sleep.  Hopefully on Sunday the kids will cooperate and let me get a nap!
Silly lady 
Driving big bird around 
Tummy time success 
Starting to get the idea that she can roll 
Checking out all the toys Jackson brought for her 
 Jackson entertaining Vivienne
Big tower- and yes another boo boo, he missed the last step at Ms. Brenda's 
Play time 
If you don't have trains, make one 
Giving Vivienne a pretend drink 
Joe dog came to play 
Even Bernie braved the playroom- yay for fun family time

No comments:

Post a Comment