My FB

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Day 144- Dentist

Jackson was quite grouchy at the dentist today.  He had just gotten up from his nap and answered all questions with no or some variation.  Thankfully, by the end of my cleaning and the help of a couple of choo choo apps, he warmed up enough to give some smiles and laughs to let her check his teeth out.  They looked good and healthy.  He got to pick out a new toothbrush and a toy, which he picked a squirt gun.
This evening after dinner we went outside to play, he had so much fun squirting himself, me, Vivienne, and Russell with the squirt gun.  She really enjoyed swinging on the porch swing. They were both in bed right around 8- without much of a fight, I love the effect of fresh air!
I'm going to get you... 
Pure excitement 
Another attack from jackson 

Don't mess with me- the pink doesn't make me weak! 
 Just hanging out
Cuddle time with mama 
Hanging out together before bath time

No comments:

Post a Comment