My FB

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Day 150- How did it get so late, so soon?

It's really hard to believe that I was just adjusting to the fact that I was pregnant at this time last year.  Now I have a beautiful, happy, healthy four month old and a walking, talking, hilarious little boy- it seems like this year has flown by. Today was my last working day of the school year. We had a great day.  Jackson and I hung out at school with his new friend "goo goo" aka Jacob and Melanie.  It was nice to have fun with just Jackson. Vivienne was spoiled rotten at Ms. Brenda's.  We came home and had a great evening and both kids were out by 9:00.  So I've stayed up late talking on the phone and watching TV and NOT cleaning and NOT doing homework.  I'll get back on track tomorrow- whatever time we get up.  Hope all my fellow teachers out there have a wonderful summer!
Mama- mine baby 
Chilling out and chatting with us during dinner 
 Jackson liked his peaches a little bit
 and his veggies even better
 Or he just wanted a hat
She's too close to my car, must hide 


She fell asleep in the crib while I read Jackson Goodnight Train.  She slept in there like that for almost an hour. 
After she got up, "tricked you mama!"

No comments:

Post a Comment