My FB

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Day 147- Sweltering Saturday :)

So it was a little toasty today, that means it was pool time!  Jackson, Vivienne and I started the day with a walk up to the Outback Cafe for breakfast.  They were both so good and so was the food.  Then we came home and played in the playroom until Russell got back from fishing.  Lunch and nap time followed (I snuck in a nap too!) and then it was swimming time.  Jackson had a ton of fun and Vivienne did not like the cold water.  I can't wait to take them to a real pool this summer.  It's late and I just finished homework so we'll make tonight quick.  A couple more hot days and then it's cooling off for the start of our summer vacation.
Play time 
She loves being spoiled
Vroom goes Jackson 
 Hi! I'm up to 5 minute tummy times before I pitch a fit lol
Holding toys now :)  
Jackson teaching her about the exersaucer 
Woah- cold! 
These can splash 
He decided to pretend to be Joe- it was hilarious and came out of nowhere 
That's my boy, I think he wants me to buy him a new hat

No comments:

Post a Comment