My FB

Monday, May 28, 2012

Day 149- Garden

Tomorrow is my last day of work!  Until summer school starts at least, but Jackson is coming with me so he can play with Jacob and Vivienne is getting a day with Ms. Brenda.  We planted our garden tonight and Jackson was such a big helper.  He carried water over from his pool, dug holes, and filled in dirt around the plants.  He was having a great time.  Then a thunderstorm came on quickly and ended our fun for a while.  Jackson was furious with us that we wouldn't let him play in the lightning.  However, when the storm moved on he forgot all about it and went right back in the pool.
Vivienne on the other hand had a very tough day with her teeth.  It's strange, they don't seem to bother her until after that initial cut is made.  She woke up within 15 minutes every time I put her down today and it took me three tries to get her in bed for the night.  On a good note, she's getting more and more verbal, she let a few giggles escape, and when she was in a good mood she was a lot of fun. 
 Running away before nap time after another pool adventure when he was supposed to be helping dad out front ( I never really got the full story on this one)
Showing Vivienne how to keep herself busy while we plant 
 Bringing me water from the pool (This was his idea and he was so proud of himself even though there was only an inch of water left by the time he made it to the garden)
Using the big shovel 
 pouring dirt on his feet (he's just like mama barefoot and happy!)
 Planting tomatoes together- nice farmer's tan dada
 Trying to fill his bucket, upside down (I guess I'm not going to have to worry about that mensa application)
Getting ready for pepper plants 
 Running in the rain
Thunder 
 Being Joe Dog
Are you kidding me? 
Hanging on the porch swing

No comments:

Post a Comment