My FB

Monday, May 14, 2012

Day 135- Rain, Rain ready to play

We had a VERY rainy day today. Again, Jackson loved playing in all of the puddles, so on the way home I finally got him rain boots.  When we got home he played in the rain for 20 minutes and cried when we made him come in. He kept yelling "no bye bye water" Vivienne is starting to reach for and interact with toys, but not for long- she's a Momma's girl and wants to be help all the time.  I won't complain though b/c pretty soon she'll be way to busy to cuddle.  Both kids were asleep early tonight, so I'm going to relax and read for a bit (and hope I have time to finish my IEPs tomorrow!)

Oh and if anyone has tips for poison ivy my bloody legs (b/c I'm terrible and scratch) would appreciate it.  I've been using coconut oil, but it wears off by the evening and Russell thinks it's keeping the oils in :(

Driving around in my automobile 
Checking out the dolphin 
A little finger chewing to work on that tooth 
Jackson literally stole that pizza out of my hands, right after he finished his dinner 
 Vroom
She got it! 
Little snack and a drive 
 Splashing in the morning before school
 What?  You don't want to be late for work, that's a first
After school, stomping in his boots 
splash, splash, splash 
Even got his head and his hair in on the game 
Too much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment