My FB

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Day 152- Sick Baby :(

Vivienne had a really rough day today, she wasn't feeling well and her little bottom is so red.  Teething is a terrible thing.  Jackson was an awesome big brother and even gave her Mr. Monkey to hold for a little while.  She did take a really good nap on me today though so she was doing a little better this evening.  She went to sleep smiling, so I'll take that as a good sign.  Since I was working with a sick little lady today there aren't very many pictures, but you'll have days like that.
 No Mom- no Melmo- choo choo
He just looks guilty 
Feeding Vivienne a hamburger 
30 seconds of happiness, he was still trying to give her the hamburger 
(as you can see he's a persistent child)  I asked him to get Vivienne her rattle, forgetting it was in the pack n' play.  He somehow pulled at things until he got it, without complaint- awesome kid :) 
She had on no diaper to let her bottom air out and heal.  I put her on my shoulder to burp and she passed out.  Anytime I tried to move her she started to squeal.  Needless to say in the 3 hour nap, I was peed on- twice... but she did get some much needed sleep, being a mom is so glamorous  
Ready for bed with a bear and a smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment