My FB

Friday, May 18, 2012

Day 139- Ice cream

It was a beautiful day today and an even more beautiful evening. We were able to enjoy a nice walk, I'm going to have to give in and get a double stroller.  I don't mind wearing Vivienne, but if it gets hot this summer she'll get all sweaty, especially if we take long walks or hang out at the playground during her nap time.  After we got home, Jackson heard the ice cream truck so we sat out front to see and Jackson was surprised with some ice cream.
Tomorrow it's supposed to be gorgeous again, so we're headed to the Strawberry Festival.  It should be really fun this year because Jackson is really interested in watching things and gets really excited about cars.  He cracks me up.  Then Sunday, I'll do my homework for class and we can have a nice relaxing day in .
Going for a ride 
Chillin' in the big kid stroller 
 Running through the trees
 He'd take a bite, say "mmmm goood" then pretty quickly "cold!"
What Mom? 
 Silly lady
Playing with her toy 
 c'mon fingers- it's right there, you can do it
 Jackson playing after I caught him trying to steal it
Nose

No comments:

Post a Comment