My FB

Monday, May 21, 2012

Day 142- Stubborn baby

Russell was home with the kids today because Brenda had an appointment.  Vivienne refused a bottle again.  I don't know why she's fine taking them for Brenda, but no one else can give her one.  Fortunately it was hot out and she wasn't too hungry so she was able to effectively reverse cycle (ie ate almost all evening and then crash).  Jackson did well, though he's currently yelling all the things he can to get my attention to try and watch Thomas and Friends "mama ow" "mama help" "mama diaper" "mama baby" "dog, dog" and on it goes.  He's talking up a storm these days.  It's amazing how all of the sudden he decided talking would be cool and he never stops.
I had a great time at field day today, but now I have a headache, not sure if it's because I didn't sleep well last night or all the sun from today, but I'm going to do the diapers and head to bed. There aren't any really good pictures today, but you'll have that some days- I'll be sure to make up for it tomorrow evening.
 Nap time
mean face 
night night 
not beat up, just crying b/c I wouldn't let him tear a toy out of Vivienne's hand, his hands were covered in marker, that plus tears equals hot mess 
Listen sister 
Cheeeeese

No comments:

Post a Comment